The Sale is on! Ten great Art books for sale at Ghent Antiques. The books range in price from $20-$40. The question is…what to do with all those beautiful books? Books aren’t just for shelves! Here are a few suggestions from HGTV on how to stylize your coffee table:
- Convert a coffee table into a library
- Maintain Balance
- Tape off sections of a coffee table to form a grid and position objects within a square.
- To keep the coffee table balance, vary the scale of the items and stack or group like objects together.
- Make Seasonal Swap-Outs
- Rotate seasonal decorative elements. Spring-vase of tulips. Summer-place a sea conch on a stack of books for a beach vibe. Come fall-swap out the shell for a pumpkin or gourd.
- Three’s Company
- Age old rule of three! Divide table top in three separate sections. This is especially true for long rectangular shaped tables.
- Use a Tray
- A tray is both practical and stylish. A tray is useful for giving structure and to a free form table, anchoring items to that they don’t feel like they’re floating.
Come on over and browse the Art book sale!
1414 Colley Avenue
Hours: M-S 10: -5:30 S 1:30-4:30